martedì 17 febbraio 2015

My 10 dreams.

Every girl, and when I say every I 
really mean also celebrities, wants
an accessorie or a dress that is, for her,
the most wonderful one on Earth.
Today I'll show you my top ten.
Obviously everything you're going to 
see is not in my posses.
If you also have something really
special for you please comment on my post.
Hope you enjoy.
B. xo
_____________________________

Tutte le ragazze, e intendo veramente tutte, 
anche le vip, desiderano ardentemente
qualcosa che può essere un'accessorio,
un abito e così via..
Oggi ho intenzione di mostrarvi
la mia ''top ten'', ovviamente
sono tutti capi che io non posseggo.
Se anche voi desiderate ardentemente
qualcosa commentate sotto il mio post.
Spero vi piaccia!

B.
Cartier Panther gold ring
Grima textured wire ring
Bulgari snake gold bracelet

Chanel boy small yellow
Louboutin Pigalle Spikes shoes
Moschino T-shirt Barbie
Elisabetta Franchi maxi animalier skirt
Stella McCartney britt shoes black
YSL small monogram gold clutch
Céline micro luggage handbag, spring 2015  







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento