lunedì 16 febbraio 2015

Inspiration of the week.




Vera Wang sparkly accessories

Badgley Mischka shoes, Kiara model

Marni sparkly bag


Riccardo Tisci dress by Givenchy

Vilavi sparkly wedding dress

This week I took my inspiration from sparkly 
accessories and brilliant dresses.
As you know every week I choose something
that really impresses me, and during the week
I prepare an outfit based on this.
My outfit will be published on Thursday
afternoon (I hope so).
Since I was a child I used to love
diamonds, brilliants and sparkly objects
so I want to create something inspired
to this word.
In three days I will also partecipate 
to Elisabetta Franchi contest 
(more on ElisabettaFranchi.com).
If you want to support me please follow 
me on Instagram, link on the left column.
Hope you enjoy.

B. xo
________________________________

Questa settimana ho tratto ispirazione da
accessori brillanti e vestiti preziosi.
Come sapete ogni settimana scelgo un tema 
che mi colpisca molto e, durante la settimana,
preparo un outfit che lo rispecchi.
Il mio outfit sarà pubblicato giovedì 
pomeriggio (spero).
Fin da quando ero una bambina amavo
brillantini,diamanti e tutto ciò che
luccicava; ora voglio ispirarmi proprio 
a quel mondo.
Tra tre giorni parteciperò anche al concorso
indetto da Elisabetta Franchi
(scopri di più ElisabettaFranchi.com).
Se volete supportarmi seguitemi su Instagram,
link nella colonna sinistra.
Spero vi piaccia.

B.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento