giovedì 19 febbraio 2015

EF contest.

Elisabetta Franchi is one of the most 
famous brand in the whole word.
This month she decided to promote
a contest where the participants 
have to wear one or more of
her dresses and put a photo with 
them on Instagram.
The prime are two tickets for
next year EF fashion show.
Today I published two photos 
on my Instagram (link on your left <--).
On the 22nd on February the 
winner will be published.
For this photoshoot I decided 
to wear a white dress with brilliants
on the corset and a tulle skirt.
I put on this dress on my sweet 16th
birthday. 
Bag from Valentino, in black patent
with a big rose.
I really thank my make-up artist
Chiara Signori and my photographer
Filippo Marini (my bro).
To see where I took my inspiration
look my post ''Inspiration of
the week''.
Hope you enjoy.

Love, B.
______________________________

Elisabetta Franchi è uno dei brand 
più famosi al mondo.
Questo mese ha deciso di promuovere
un concorso dove i partecipanti
devono indossare uno o più dei suoi abiti
e pubblicarne la foto su Instagram
Il premio consiste in due biglietti per
la sfilata 2015/2016 di EF.
Oggi ho pubblicato due foto
su Intagram (link sulla sinistra <--).
Il vincitore verrà annunciato il 
22 febbraio.
Per questo servizio fotografico ho
indossato un abito di con il bustino 
bianco ricoperto di brillantini e 
la gonna in tulle.
Borsa in vernice nera con rosa
by Valentino.
Un grazie enorme alla mia
make-up artist Chiara Signori e al
mio fotografo Filippo Marini.
Per vedere da dove ho tratto ispirazione
guardate ''Inspiration of the week''.
Spero vi piaccia.
Baci B.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento