martedì 10 febbraio 2015

Blue dots.




In my 'Inspiration of the week' post I
wrote about blue and gold. This is the outfit 
I tried to elaborate based on that colors.

I literally love dots and this is one 
of the thousand blue t-shirt I have.
I bought it from H&M.

The necklace is also from H&M 
but I choose it in the NY store
last summer. (NY is my secret love,
not secret any more.)

Finally the Iphone case is handmade
covered with glitter. It has a doll on
it from the cartoon Lilo & Stitch.

Hope you enjoy

B. xo

_________________________________

Nel mio post 'Inspiration of the week' ho
parlato del blu e dell'oro. Questo è l'outfit 
che ho cercato di elaborare in base a 
quei colori.

Io letteralmente amo i puntini e 
questa è una delle mille magliette blu che
amo indossare. Comprata da H&M.

La collana è stata acquistata da H&M,
ma nello store di NY la scorsa estate.
(NY è il mio amore segreto, non più
molto segreto.)

In fine la cover per Iphone è fatta a
 mano,ricoperta di brillantini.
Su di essa un tenerissimo pupazzo 
dal cartone animato Lilo&Stitch.

Spero vi piaccia.

B. baci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento